Friday 22 January 2010

Guess what?

Well, you won’t guess, so I’ll tell you…

Someone actually read my blog! WOW! Someone who didn’t know me and wasn’t under the 3-line whip. Amazing.

Anyway, it’s 15.05 at the moment. (Just giving a time check as the time on the blog is wrong and I can’t work out how to fix it – I think it thinks I live in Japan or something, Liz Dyson being a very Oriental name, and all that).

I did manage to get some sleep last night, in case anyone other then Geraint is interested. We stayed up ‘til 2am (me and Joanna – not me and Geraint!) having girlie chats about gorgeous movie stars etc. We just can’t decide which of the CSI guys to take home first. Joanna favours Nick, but I can’t decide between Warwick and Greg, and, in truth, I do plan to have my evil way with all of them. (Dream on, girl – that type don’t really go for (very) overweight, neurotic 40-somethings with enough baggage to stock Harrods). What the heck…

Shall we go into the Ritalin story, yet?

No, I think I’ll leave that ‘til later. Perhaps I could take a photo of the messy workroom for later?

In the meantime, here’s a picture of me and Christian taken in the Lakes, New Year 2004

Joannachristianxmas04 018

See you later.

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment