Friday 22 January 2010

Followers at last!

Good evening, Reader – well, it’s actually morning now as the time is 00.07.

I haven’t got much time tonight as Joanna has decided to be ill and is scared to death of honking up, so I have to shut up shop earlier than anticipated and sleep on her floor to keep her company – mind you, I’ve positioned the mattress, hopefully, far enough away from the bed so as not to get puked on. Oh, the joys of parenthood!

Just one main thing to say tonight.

I’d like to thank Karen Simpson, a mad music teacher I know from Hayfield, for becoming my very first follower – I think I should make a badge for that honour, don’t you?

Still haven’t photographed the messy workroom, so here’s a picture of the kids, Christmas 2005 to keep you entertained. (Weren’t they cute?)

Christmas05 003 

Night, night.

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment