Friday 9 July 2010

Folksy Friday - Key rings and Handbag charm clips: 09.07.10

I recently added key rings, in a gold plated or nickel finish, and handbag charm clips (NP) to my stock items. So I thought this might be a good opportunity to check out some if the makers on folksy, and scout out some potential new customers.

Here are the shops that I found and their lovely key rings,. I have categorised them by the type of item I have chosen. As ever, click on the pic to be taken through to the relevant shops.

FABRIC and KNITTED ITEMS

image  image          image

image  image   image

 image   image

BEADED ITEMS

image   image   image

image    image   image

image 

 

 

 

 

 

NATURAL MEDIA

image   image   image

 

RESIN and POLYMER CLAY ITEMS

image   image   imageimage

 

 

 

 

 

 

UP-CYCLING and BUTTON ITEMS

image    image   image

 

And a special mention goes to Lynda, of Bags of Swank, for using a tenuous link to plug her handbag on my thread - it DOES have a beautiful charm if you look in the bottom right hand corner, but you need to buy the bag to get it.

image

At this point I was going to throw caution to the wind and pick my overall favourite, but, unfortunately, life is never that uncomplicated - I simply can't choose just one, so I'm not going to .

Thanks for taking the time to look at all these lovely items. Hopefully some of these crafters may soon become key ring customers.

'Til next time.

Liz

x

3 comments:

  1. Great charms and so many different ones too. I'm currently in the process of making one (polymer clay) but it wont be ready for a couple of days as the varnish needs to set. I'm loving the red buttons one with the toadstool
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely things here Liz, I can see from your shop thay you are spending a lot of time knee deep in beautiful lucite flower beads! Really pleased that you are doing so well, be hearing from me soon before they all go!
    Millie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for selecting my Daisy wrist key fob, Liz. Much appreciated! x

    ReplyDelete