Tuesday 6 July 2010

Christian's Birthday at the Weekend

Wow, it was only yesterday that I had him, at 32 weeks, by emergency section, after developing Pre-Eclampsia. Now I'm taking pictures of his 11th birthday bash, and he's gone off on the bus to "big school" this morning for his induction day.

Where does it go?

Anyway, I thought I'd share a few pictures...a bit difficult with all this child protection stuff, so here's a few of my motley crew...

folky stock 121 folky stock 126  folky stock 132 folky stock 147 folky stock 151

1. No family celebration would be complete without Big Zee trying the snatch the chicken tikka out of you hands. Here he is just lulling us into a false sense of security before the next onslaught.

2. No baker I: Betty Crocker for moi!

3. Christian miming blowing the candles out - it was far too windy for me to light them.

4. The gorgeous Joanna.

5. And the even more delectable hubby, Mark - my rock.

July Jesters later.

Liz

x

2 comments: