Saturday 26 June 2010

A treat just for me...because I'm worth it!

Folksy folk will know what I was worried about yesterday - I don't want to share with anyone else.

I feel like I aged 10 years in a couple of hours, and I already have the heart of a person 24 years older than myself, according to Flora.

Now the palpations have calmed down a bit I decided to treat myself to something lovely.

I don't normally buy jewellery, being able to make it myself, but I absolutely fell in love with these ear-rings when they were listed yesterday, so I've gone made and bought them!

I'd like to say THANK-YOU to Mary Elliot Jewellery for cheering me up this morning.

image

I've added a link to the picture - but you won't be able to buy them, they're all mine now - you'd better hope Mary lists another pair if you love them too!

On the chicken front...

Chickens 222My timid Welsummer, Holly, roosted with the Pekins last night and they were all still alive this morning, so things are definitely looking up. 

I'm off to get a nice new gate for the enclosure this morning, so I'm all excited and life is cool.

 

See you later.

Liz

x

2 comments:

  1. Great cheery up choice! They're lovely. Glad your heart's slowed down again now and that its all ok.
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! I'm so glad these cheered you up and everythings ok :)xx

    ReplyDelete