Friday 9 July 2010

Folksy Friday - Key rings and Handbag charm clips: 09.07.10

I recently added key rings, in a gold plated or nickel finish, and handbag charm clips (NP) to my stock items. So I thought this might be a good opportunity to check out some if the makers on folksy, and scout out some potential new customers.

Here are the shops that I found and their lovely key rings,. I have categorised them by the type of item I have chosen. As ever, click on the pic to be taken through to the relevant shops.

FABRIC and KNITTED ITEMS

image  image          image

image  image   image

 

BEADED ITEMS

image   image   image

image    image   image

image

 

NATURAL MEDIA

image   image   image

 

RESIN and POLYMER CLAY ITEMS

image   image   image

image

 

UP-CYCLING and BUTTON ITEMS

image    image   image

 

And a special mention goes to Lynda, of Bags of Swank, for using a tenuous link to plug her handbag on my thread - it DOES have a beautiful charm if you look in the bottom right hand corner, but you need to buy the bag to get it.

image

At this point I was going to throw caution to the wind and pick my overall favourite, but, unfortunately, life is never that uncomplicated - I simply can't choose just one, so I'm not going to .

Thanks for taking the time to look at all these lovely items. Hopefully some of these crafters may soon become key ring customers.

'Til next time.

Liz

x

14 comments:

  1. Oooh thank you so much for highlighting my tenuous link LOL, thats my middle name you know, always worth a try:)

    I cant pick a favorite charm either, they are all lovely.

    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my bagcharm!

    All of the selections here are great, I especially love the butterfly ones & the natural media ones :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwh, thank you so much for the mention - that's really sweet of you! sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for including my bag charm :)

    thats a massive FF, well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a vast varity of kerings and bag charms there are available - thank you for including my polo mint bag charm

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a really lovely selection - thank you for including my handbag keyring :-)

    Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for including my polymer clay keyring this week.

    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for including me on your blog Liz!
    Some lovely items on here x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for including one of my little ammonite fossil keyring amongst such wonderful company!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for featuring my butterfly bag charm. What a varied selection we can make with your keyrings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for featuring my charm.
    You have picked some gorgeous things.

    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great selection - so different, and all gorgeous!

    Thanks for featuring my crochet teardrop keyring.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a lovely selection, the dottery pottery charm is gorgeous. thankyou for including my little house in your choices

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for featuring my patchwork flower keyrings. This is my first Folksy Friday, I am really chuffed. Love your selectionxxx

    ReplyDelete