Sunday 6 March 2011

March Hares Special Report

I’ve been listing with the Folksy listing club since 1st June 2010, though I have to admit that some months have gone a little bit astray.

However, so far this month, I think I’m keeping up. There are lots of new faces in the March Hares and I wanted to share with you some of the new-to-me names so that you could see what fantastic delights are in store for you when you pop over there to get a Mother’s Day pressie – or any pressie for that matter!

I’m going to start the ball rolling with Sketchstitch, a little shop of original paintings, drawings, cards and so much more. Here you will find quirky, cute, original work at very affordable prices. With a background in printed textiles, Yvonne likes to work in mixed media including gouache, fabric, papers, ink and pencil. She works from imagination creating a variety of characters and imagery and I LOVE everything in her shop.

So if you’ve never been to Folksy, now is a good time to start. Here are just a few of the delights awaiting you in Yvonne’s little shop. All the pictures are live, so I’ve made it even easier for you to pop over there and bag yourself an original piece of work without breaking the bank.

          image    image    image   

          image    image    image

I’ll be back soon with more new names for you to try.

Liz

x

4 comments:

  1. Liz thank you so much for this, this is a beautiful feature and I really appreciate it, Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yvonne's work is beautiful! I love the birdies in the tree
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all Yvonne's work. So imaginative, fabulous colours and great designs.
    Chicita
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Before you register yourself with any program do your exploration. Look into changed California weight reduction centers to discover which one can give the best work out schedule to you. http://novusantiagingserumrev.com

    ReplyDelete